Treatments are available for all areas of the body including back, neck, shoulders, knees, feet etc. Whatever the cause of the problem be it from an accident, from sport, work, gardening, hobby, posture or just the rolling on of the years, at Bath Physio, we offer a full range of treatments and therapies.
Common problems that we treat include:
- Head, neck, back and sacro-illiac joint problems including those involving discs, sciatica, pins and needles, numbness, whiplash injuries, road traffic accidents, poor work ergonomics or just plain poor posture.
- Shoulder problems including those involving rotator cuff, catching pains, frozen shoulders or arthritis.
- Elbow problems, including golfers and tennis elbow.
- Hip problems, including bursitis, arthritis, pre- and post-operative rehab for hip resurfacing and hip replacements.
- Upper leg problems including, muscle and tendon strains and tears including hamstrings, quadriceps, groin strains and illiotibial band syndrome.
- Knee problems from anterior knee pain including runner’s knee, jumper’s knee, house maid’s cinema goer’s knee and even clergyman’s knee, cartilage and ligament problems, arthritic knees, pre- and post-operative rehab for ACL reconstructions,and knee replacements amongst other operations.
- Lower leg problems including shin splints, medial tibilal stress syndrome, calf tears and achilies tendon problems.
- Ankle problems including sprains, ligament tears, arthritis and rehab post-surgery.
- Foot problems including planter fasciitis, Mortons neuroma, halux valgus, dropped arches and arthritis.
These are the most common problems we treat and there are many more. If you don’t see your problem from the list of treatments above or if you are unsure if physiotherapy would be right for you, please call us for a chat.
If physiotherapy is not right for you, we can also advise you on who else may be able to help you.
Physiotherapy can also help prevent problems for which we also offer the following services:
- Ergonomic work place assessments
- Car seat assessment and set up
- Home seating and bed assessments
- Regular and sports footwear assessments
- General biomechanical assessment
- Fitness for sport assessment
- Running assessments
- Return to work assessments
- Fitness to work assessments
- Postural education and strengthening program
- Balance and proprioception training program
- Strength and conditioning programs
- Stretching and flexibility programs